Thank you for your interest in my research group!
If you’re interested in working together, please skim the list below or my research page to see what I work on. Find some papers that look interesting and read their abstracts. Pick one paper and read it fully. If you’re still interested, please complete one of the forms below:
Sample Topics and Relevant Papers
Here are some of our latest papers that I am currently most excited about.
- Actionable Recourse in Linear Classification
- Prediction without Preclusion: Recourse Verification with Reachable Sets
Uncertainty Quantification Individual Predictions
Personalization in Machine Learning
Machine Learning Systems with Human Interventions
Interpretable Machine Learning Models
Some of the other topics that we are currently working on include:
- Selective Classification
- Rankings, Consensus, and Preference Aggregation
- Measuring and Mitigating Cognitive Bias in Human-AI Systems
- Learning under Label Noise, Dataset Shifts, and Underspecification
- Active Learning, Labelling, and Data Annotation